|About Us||Who We Are||Our Services||Contact Us||Directions||Payment|
Graduate and Professional School Selection
Undergraduate Consultation and Strategy $2,500
As early as possible during college, we meet with the student and parents to review academic achievement, extracurricular experiences, summer options, test preparation, and course/major selection. We will also discuss career goals, post graduate opportunities and experience, and begin to develop an appropriate list of graduate schools. We will remain a resource for the student throughout the undergraduate years and after to provide appropriate advice on strategy and options.
Full Admissions Service $7,000 ($5,000 for clients who worked with us on Undergraduate Consultation and Strategy)
Once an applicant is ready to apply to graduate school, the full admissions service becomes available. This includes everything listed above:
• Application review and editing
• Personal Statement development and editing
• Additional essay development and editing
• Resume review
• Interview preparation
• Character and Fitness addendum strategy
• Strategizing on application timing and approach
• Advice on test preparation as well as referrals to tutors.
• Develop an appropriate school list
• All other assistance, as required, until applicant receives decisions
Post Decision Service $1,500
This option covers aspects of the admissions process after initial decisions have been made. We will provide advice and strategy for applicants who are waitlisted, would like to defer their matriculation, and/or are seeking to increase their scholarship packages.
One Hour Consultation $500